The Churchill Lab will be attending the 17th Annual Meeting of the Complex Trait Community, in collaboration with the Rat Genomics Community. The meeting will be held in La Jolla, California on the University of California San Diego campus from Sunday, June 9 to Tuesday, June 11, 2019.
Presenters from the Churchill Lab will be:
- Gary Churchill: "The Genetic Architecture of Insulin Secretion"
- Greg Keele: "Integrative QTL analysis of gene expression and chromatin accessiblility identifies multi-tissue patterns of genetic regulation"
- Isabela Gyuricza: "Differential gene and protein expression from the aging heart of Diversit Oubred mice"
- Andrew Deighan: "Hematologic Predictors of Lifespan in Diversity Outbred Mice"
- Duy Pham: "Genetic Drivers of Protein Expression in Pancreatic Islet Cells"